Skip to main content
UE Communications Web
- Services include support for the Office of Undergraduate Education's websites. All UE websites must conform to campus standards for identity and accessibility, and follow Strategic Communications' best practices for websites. In addition, UE websites must follow UE standards.
- In general, units are responsible for creating their own content and maintaining up-to-date information. For specific projects, UE Comm offers several types of support.
Support for UE Websites:
- Startup for new websites: we collaborate on planning, design, and implementation.
- Units are primarily responsible for providing content.
- To request a consultation for a new website, complete the web request form.
- Updating existing websites:
- To request an update, please complete the web request form.
- Requests are largely managed by our student team. While our students typically complete jobs within 24-48 hours (more if the job is complex), expect delays associated with the academic year, including limited support during final week and vacations periods.
- In partnership with OCP-ISPS, we offer custom online application design and support for high-impact projects, consistent with the UE Mission.