UE Communications Design supports the mission of Undergraduate Education by empowering units to create effective, on-brand designs.
- Providing consultation, design, and production support for high-priority projects that have the greatest potential to positively impact our students' educational experiences
- Offering UE Comm CanvaPro Account
- Reviewing designs originating in the units to ensure that they meet UE and UC Davis policies and identity standards
- Providing mentorship for student designers in all units
- Creating and providing resources to help units meet their design needs
- Designs should meet UC Davis identity standards and be on-brand. You can request a consultation using the art review form.
- Campus-approved vendors may reject non-compliant art, delaying your project.
- All requests for design work should be submitted through the project request form. We do not have capacity to accept all requests.
- UE Comm has limited capacity to produce design projects. We are happy to provide mentorship and consultation.
- Please fill the project request form 30 days before you intend to submit your order to a vendor. Keep in mind that vendors will need an additional 30 day window for production.