UE Unit wordmarks are official UC Davis marks governed by campus policy. By signing in to this page, you agree to the following:
- Use only the electronic logo files provided by UE Communications.
- Scale the files proportionally; maintain proportions.
- Keep all elements of the logo together as a unit.
- Maintain the minimum size standards.
- Maintain the university branding colors, including the primacy of blue and gold.
- Follow the wordmark color guidelines.
- Keep the logo prominent.
- Follow all campus branding policies and procedures.
- Try to recreate the logo.
- Add names or other type.
- Use the wordmark as part of a larger mark.
- Stretch, squash or otherwise distort the logo.
- Add or take away graphic elements.
- Make the logo too small.
- Put the logo over busy patterns, backgrounds or colors that obscure the readability of the logo.
- Split the wordmark or exchange the colors in the expanded wordmark.
Instructions for accessing your logos:
- Agree to the terms above and proceed to the next page by clicking the button below.
- Click on Secure Log In on the Logos page.
- You may be prompted by Box to login. If a pop-up appears, click on Continue.
- Enter your credentials to the Central Authentication Service (CAS) if prompted.
- Click on Close after you receive the message "You were logged in successfully."
- The page will refresh. For security purposes, you will be asked to drag the white cloud into the dark cloud.
- Once you have dragged the white cloud, you will see the approved logo suites.
- To download, hover over the file name.
- On the right hand side of the highlighted file, click on "..." (More Options).
- Click on Download.
- Your files can be found in the zip folder.